• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Dallas Cowboys LOL

Idahawk

Reaction score
I heard someone say that they were the new face of sports in the US... that the star was even bigger then the Yankees Pinstrips :lol: :lol: All I can say is enjoy the drama that will be your off season Dallas Fans...T.O. tore you down and Romo is the as big a choke artist as Ryan Leif ever was. I can only laugh at the cowboys for asking for all this shit storm their going to get. As a huge Dallas hater this ranks second only to Romo's fumble against us . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
That game was probably the biggest joke of the 2008 NFL season. I would rate it as a bigger failing than the 0-16 Lions campaign.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
lol Yeah. I was being a lil troll, but I don't care. They never said anything bad about the 'Hawks when I mentioned them, and at one point were defending the Seahawks ( Super Bowl 40 ), which surprised me.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it is because Cowboys fans whine about anything. Even if it is not for their team. They are just a bunch of whiners. Period.

Top Bottom