• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

THE DREAM OFF SEASON

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
IF I WERE TO RANK A GRAND SLAM OF AN OFF SEASON THIS WOULD BE IT!! I AM PRETTY SURE THAT EVERYTHING HERE IS POSSIBLE, DEPENDING ON OUR SALARY CAP AND IF THE RAIDERS TAG ASOMUGHA!!

WR Marques Colston
DB Nnamdi Asomugha OR DB Oshiomogho Atogwe
DL Albert Haynesworth
LB LEROY HILL

RD 1-DRAFT WR CRABTREE OR OT Eugene Monroe
RD 2-DRAFT OT Eben Britton, OR RB Lesean McCoy
RD 3-DRAFT QB Graham Harrell OR SS Patrick Chung

Reaction score
I would say TJ over Colston. I think Toomer might take over Engram's spot. I think it's quite possible and time will tell...

S

Seattlehawk94

TJ doesn't have much wear and tear though.....Ocho Asshole was the one who took most of the hits between those two.

Reaction score
OT Eugene Monroe??? Both the Smiths and Oher are better than him. Watch the NFL channel and see why you should not draft Harrell

OP
Seahawk Freak

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
All this talk about T.J. You guys can forget that. There is no way the Bungholes are going to let him get away. If he does not sign than they will tag him. 85 will be on the market, but no way Ruskell will sign him.

Top Bottom