• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The NFL Network

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
Just another disrespect of our boy Russell as on the NFL Network set they have the QB jerseys of the following, but no #3. What a joke!!!

Kaepernick ~ (not sure if that's how it's spelled, and frankly don't care as his problem was making commericals and doing shoots with his fake arms instead of hitting the playbook!)

Romo ~ No tellin what he did (and does now) for Money Bag Jones to give him that contract! That's pure sick!

Luck ~ The Media's darling to be after 18 leaves, cause that's all you will hear. This was a line from an Anal ist after the Rams game: "Colts get rolled 38-8, but Luck shines". You guys still laughing. I am~

Manning ~ Did any one hear that Peyton changed his flower bed in the backyard? If not, ESPN is running a 24 hour marathon on the configuration and the types of flowers and scrubs used.

Brady ~ Great stuff~

Rodgers ~ Great stuff~

Brees ~ Great stuff~

Flacco ~ Guess once you win the Belt, you're Grandfathered in!

Wish we could get a message to these stiffs to put our boy in there. The only one I didn't see when they pan
the picture around is Griffin. I can see Brady, Manning, Rodgers & Brees. The rest of them wish they were as good as Russell is and will be as time marches on. Being a Badgers fan, I had the excitement shot at me each week when he took the field watching him on the Big Ten Network. For those Hawks fans who also saw him, you know that the majority of his great stuff never hit ESPN for as Peyton rules the pro air waves, Griffin did so then on Sat. for the college boys. Everybody always talks about Griffins' run against Minnesota, but Russell took off and hit paydirt on a couple of epic Badger runs. Not just blowing down the sidelines, I'm talking about ziggin & zaggin to the promised land.

For once as another poster stated, isn't there another Coach Gruden out there. Still have that draft tape of him telling off those so called Anal ists on ESPN that draft night about how Russell would show em all!

Can't wait to see Michael get the pill more, as his pulse must have been over 150 when watching those carries against Atl. Pete should think about possibly throwing him into a gadget play as he has some pretty good hands.

OP
Chuck Patrick

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought it was Craperdick.

LOVE IT!!! I used to live in Vegas and was able to watch this guy as Nevada's games were
on T.V. The NFL built this guy up, way up as he was just about like what he's playing like now,
a young Peyton as he also has some beautiful "HAPPY FEET"! Speaking of foot movement,
Russell looks like he's always dropping back on a Rolls Royce, smooth as butter. Believe
me, if the Hawks had to or wanted to really open it up like the Lions 8-8 every year scheme,
he would go over 350 every week. For the record, at Wisc. even with Montee Ball, Russell
went 33 TD's, 4 Int's, and the thing about those 4, all were receiver miscues as I watched them
every week on the Big Ten Network & ESPeytoN.

Reaction score
LOVE IT!!! I used to live in Vegas and was able to watch this guy as Nevada's games were
on T.V. The NFL built this guy up, way up as he was just about like what he's playing like now,
a young Peyton as he also has some beautiful "HAPPY FEET"! Speaking of foot movement,
Russell looks like he's always dropping back on a Rolls Royce, smooth as butter. Believe
me, if the Hawks had to or wanted to really open it up like the Lions 8-8 every year scheme,
he would go over 350 every week. For the record, at Wisc. even with Montee Ball, Russell
went 33 TD's, 4 Int's, and the thing about those 4, all were receiver miscues as I watched them
every week on the Big Ten Network & ESPeytoN.
He played balls out at Wisconsin. He was shredding the Ducks defense in the Rose Bowl. The Wisconsin defense and special teams just couldn't stop DeAnthony Thomas. He almost came back to win it with just a few seconds on the clock in typical Russell Wilson fashion.

Top Bottom