• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The " Wildturkey " Offense or "Wildhawk " if you prefer

Idahawk

Reaction score
This is just a dream..but when your in or spot ...I say why not.

Stop thinking so much as Seneca Wallace as a WR and start thinking of him as a ' Real Weapon " If he was lined up in the backfield...or at WR

First of all he can run , second he can throw and not just a wide open chump throw ala Randel El or Ronnie Brown but he can read routes and make more then a just chuck it out of bounds throw when the plays not there and third he can catch and forth he has wheels.

The plays that could be added ......., well its just a dream, but so was the wildcat at some point !

Reaction score
Would be nice Ida, but we all know just exactly how much Holmy loves running trick plays. I wish he would try it, but him running a trick play would be like me wearing a Redskin shirt in my sleep tonight...

Top Bottom