• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This is hard to watch...

Reaction score
I can't get into this game AND the commercials suck... I might just turn the game off and go find something else to do. :( why couldn't ONE team get that in there I wouldn't mind rooting for?

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
I felt like I was watching the Seahawks for awhile there. I was rooting for the Cards so... fucking... hard... I loved Fitz, Warner, Dockett, all of them. I literally loved them... I'm so fucking mad right now. I think I'm gonna go insane... Literally insane...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I have just become accustomed to hating all things non-Seahawk. I have a giant chip on my shoulder. When the Steelers were rolling, I hated them. When the Cardinals got rolling, I hated them.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'm glad I ended up watching the whole game... That 4th quarter was awesome.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
When the Cards got the ball back with 5 minutes left I said to my wife, "If they just take all the time to score the last TD, they won't leave Pitts any time to get the ball back." Yet they decide to be the Colts and score as fast as possible, which left their swiss cheese defense exposed one last time. (Tho ya gotta admit that goal line stance for SIX PLAYS earlier was pretty amazing. I wish that D had come on for that last 4th quarter drive instead!)

So many horrible personal fouls, so many bonehead plays (100-yd interception return) yet so many rebounds! They really hung in there where lesser teams--even us, this season--would have let it fold them. So close!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
lol I don't think they decided to score like that... That was an epic play call and a perfect throw by Warner though.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Bru-Hed said:
When the Cards got the ball back with 5 minutes left I said to my wife, "If they just take all the time to score the last TD, they won't leave Pitts any time to get the ball back." Yet they decide to be the Colts and score as fast as possible, which left their swiss cheese defense exposed one last time.

So, you think Fitz shoulda pulled a Brian Westbrook?

S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
I felt like I was watching the Seahawks for awhile there. I was rooting for the Cards so... fucking... hard... I loved Fitz, Warner, Dockett, all of them. I literally loved them... I'm so fucking mad right now. I think I'm gonna go insane... Literally insane...

I've never felt that way about a team besides the Seahawks.....But......ProBowl is on this weekend so now we've got to be like that for the NFC...

Last NFL Game of the year.....Makes me sad...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I've never felt that way about a team besides the Seahawks.....But......ProBowl is on this weekend so now we've got to be like that for the NFC...

Last NFL Game of the year.....Makes me sad...

Yeah, but I'm stoked for the offseason. The Draft, free agency, can't wait.

Top Bottom