• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Today is the day The 12TH MAN writes its own Chapter in Seahawks Championship lore

chaos3re

Huddler
Reaction score
The “Moment of Loudness” on Wednesday at 12:12 was incredible.
I believe today is an opportunity to formally roll the wheels on a daily tradition that could last until next season and well beyond.
Today we the people… We The 12TH MAN… shall weave a new thread… OUR THREAD… into the fabric that will eventually become the legacy and legend of our beloved Seahawks’ first World Championship.

——————————–

This has never been done… anywhere. ever.

But then again, never before has the city with the best fans in the league won the greatest championship there is to win.

This is destined to be written about decades from now within our lore.

This begins today.

Today at 12:12pm and everyday hence forth, it shall be deemed socially acceptable and encouraged to shout out either “Twelve!” or “Twelve Twelve!”

… in the streets
… in the food courts
… in our parks
… on our campuses
From Vancouver BC to Vancouver WA and all points in-between…

Plan to shout out “Twelve Twelve” at 12:12 on top of your nearest mountain or your nearest crowded street corner.

And then listen to echoes in all directions from the Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) of complete strangers that will share this championship – this moment in time – together for the rest of our lives.

—————————————-

This is not “my idea” … This is “our idea”

I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened without this missive.

I am just the messenger.

And my message to you is this:

make a point of being one of the ones who was there in the beginning

make sure you spread the word

This message rings true.

I’m certain the 12th Man will do the rest.

#TwelveTwelve

Top Bottom