• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Todd Haley to Coach the Chiefs

Reaction score
I think it will be ineteresting to see who they can get. Truthfully I think Arizona will wait to see what Kurt does and I'm hearing it might be influenced by Anquan's decision if he (Warner) retires or not.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I think it will be ineteresting to see who they can get. Truthfully I think Arizona will wait to see what Kurt does and I'm hearing it might be influenced by Anquan's decision if he (Warner) retires or not.

In which way? Like is Warner tied to Boldin? If Boldin leaves, Warner retires?

S

Seattlehawk94

Wiz had more input in the playcalling, etc.

I don't think it's that big of a deal for them, the players that might leave...That is their issue, and might be OUR gain...

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Hawk096 said:

In which way? Like is Warner tied to Boldin? If Boldin leaves, Warner retires?

It won't be if Boldin goes Warner retires, but it will be included in the thought. Truth is look they lost Haley and their D Coordinator today. If Boldin goes too, well let's say this they will have some roster problems. A lot of guys will test the market after the Super Bowl appearance. I think this team will turn into another SB loser curse. I wouldn't be surprised if Warner knows this and retires. Remember after Farve a lot of guys might pull the Strahan- go out on their own terms.

Top Bottom