• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tony Dungy your thoughts

Idahawk

Reaction score
Tony will say goodbye and has said he will never return to the game . His plan is to go out and help young men turn their lives around . Tony is a man that men look up to and has always been a mentor to anyone that needed him. The loss of his son and the way he dealt with that was an inspiration to me personally..I'm not a Indy fan ....but Tony Dungy is a man that I have always looked up to

Reaction score
I've always liked him... It's hard not to. I really didn't expect him to call it quits this year with how the Colts played towards the end of the season, I figured he'd want to make another run towards a title. HOFer for sure.

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
He is a solid guy....best of luck to ya Marvin.
Holmgren will now coach the Colts and win another SB.

S

Seattlehawk94

In spite of the "Starvin Marvin" jokes, I read his best seller..I enjoyed it, he's a solid human being...I wish him and his family all the best, he's one that when he says he's retired...He's not coming back for a better offer down the road...The man has principles, and people like him are few and far between...

Top Bottom