• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Uniforms

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that teams have been wearing the same uniform throughout the entire season? The 'Hawks haven't worn their away uniforms once this year... Why is this?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
What are you talking about? They did in Buffalo, New York, Tampa Bay, and San Fransisco. I think the rule is the home team gets to choose their jersey and the away team has to wear the opposite. So Miami and Dallas chose their light jerseys (maybe because of heat?) so Seattle wore their dark jerseys in those games.

Reaction score
I wonder when we're going to bust out the throwbacks.... Anyone else wonder why Dallas ever changed unis? I mean as much as I hate them Cowboys, their throwbacks are sexy lol.

Also I think we need an alternate jersey... Hell let's be like the ducks and have like 700 different uniform combinations.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
We should wait until we have had the new uniforms for at least 10 years, in my opinion.

I am waiting for us to run out of the tunnel wearing these:

100538premierjerseylimehasselbeck.jpg

Reaction score
The home team decides what jersey to wear. Miami obv. goes light cause of the temp, while Dallas thinks it's "America's" jersey is white so they always wear that.

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
We should wait until we have had the new uniforms for at least 10 years, in my opinion.

I am waiting for us to run out of the tunnel wearing these:

100538premierjerseylimehasselbeck.jpg

I don't think we should make our players wear those, but we should all as fans go all out on the green... That would look intimidating for visiting teams.

OP
C

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
We definitely need more alternate jerseys. I'm not nearly opposed to the idea of an alternative jersey where the primary color is green. I'll take anything at this point...

Reaction score
I always hope we do the throwback to the old blueberry uni's on Thanksgiving weekend. We have not once broke out the old school uni's and helmets since we changed in 2002. Wonder why?

Top Bottom