• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Viggle

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its an app that gives you points for watching TV. What I like is the " MYGUY" feature during both college and Pro football games. You get to play any player or defense during the game against 10 other players . Its fun to play along and try and guess the play calls plus you get points for watching the game that you can spend on gift cards and other stuff. Points are easy to get and its really just a way for advertisers to try and get you to watch their commercials. But like I said I really only play during sporting events and I just mute the spots they try and get you to watch. Also if your a direct customer their are added bonuses and content.

Top Bottom