• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vinsanity

S

Seattlehawk94

Vince Young might be coming to Seattle according to sources on NFL Network....

Personally, I like it...Think it's a great move and look forward to seeing what he can do...Guy has played okay as an NFL QB with not very talented WRs and a line that made ours look like HOFers....Think this could be a great move if made, he'd be paid incentives and would come cheap....Would push Chuckles into the #3 spot where he belongs and maybe out of Seattle via trade...Shit, we basically got Shawn Springs for Prick Mirer who is way worse than Chuckles..Maybe we could fleece a team again?

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
This would be great. We would have 3 viable QB's on the roster. Vince is a proven winner, and would be the best thing behind our suspect offensive line. I just posted about this in another thread, but I think Vince would be the best option for us going into this season.

Would be a little bit of irony having Pete Carroll coach Vince huh?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

He talked about him in his book "Win Forever" many times and was glowing about him in interviews so it's something that I could see...

Reaction score
meh, I'm ok with T-Jack, I'd rather not bring in Vince because I don't have faith in him, Whitehurst, or Jackson to be our QB of the future.

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well I doubt it'd be any worse then having t-jack at qb. He's shown how good he can do. And that was without a whole lot of atalent around him. So id like to give him a shot and see how it goes

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
No, not talking about Kdawg.....LOL

Vince Young might be coming to Seattle according to sources on NFL Network....

Personally, I like it...Think it's a great move and look forward to seeing what he can do...Guy has played okay as an NFL QB with not very talented WRs and a line that made ours look like HOFers....Think this could be a great move if made, he'd be paid incentives and would come cheap....Would push Chuckles into the #3 spot where he belongs and maybe out of Seattle via trade...Shit, we basically got Shawn Springs for Prick Mirer who is way worse than Chuckles..Maybe we could fleece a team again?

Do you have an internet source from NFL Network?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Nope, just heard it this morning before I left...

Idahawk

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about sea /VY and I've been watching the network for 3 straight days

VY was just allowed to be released at 1:00 pm today , so now things could heat up

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I heard this rumor too, I think this was before the Tavaris Jackson signing though. I would be doubtful that he would come at this point. We already have 15 million tied up in our QB position this year. Bringing in Vince for another 8 - 10 would not be to smart. Should have thought about this before Jackson, whatever...bring on Andrew Luck!

Top Bottom