• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WAKEUP! It's Games day Seahawks VS Cinny: whats your thouths?

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I say Seattle's Defence shows up (as usuall), and the OL gets some protection on (fill in QB's name here), and we win! havn't read a darn thing on this site all week about this game! Everybody give up already?

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry, make that 'Cincy', and 'thoughts'. Going to the game today, so already getting a Buzz. Take care all

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
That was awful. Losing to the Brownies and the bungles in back to back weeks? WTF is going on here??

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
The best thing I took away from that game was a Jersey for my Grandaughtor for X-Mas, and bought my Son that went with me a 12th Man Jersey for his Birthday. My friend bought a Side Line Hoody. Other than that, absolutly disgusted with these Efforts the last two weeks. I swear, the last half of the Atlanta , and the Giants game as a whole were just to tease us into thinking we had found something! The thing we found we're no longer useing, what the hell happened to the Hurry up Offence? Again, the D played well except for a couple "Oh Shits", but when they're on the field as long as they are, I can give
'm a break. Your right Lacey, NO 1st downs to keep drives alive. Again, a ball right in the hands (this time Zack Miller) was dropped on 3rd down when turned to catch it on the very same play Obo dropped it last week that would have gave us a first. Why didn't Jackson start? Didn't have a radio, so didn't know at game time. My Son said he read Jackson was starting on the drive up there. Anyway, WHEN Jackson was in there at least it looked like we were getting some balls down field.

Top Bottom