• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Washington Redskins

Reaction score
It's looking more likely by the moment that Shaun Alexander may earn his first start as a 'Skin. It would come against the Dallas Cowboys, Sunday night. In three games Alexander is averaging 2.3 yards per carry off of 10 carries. He has yet to score a touchdown, but does have a reception for nine yards. The Redskins travel to Seattle after this week.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
I think it will be a mixed share. I see a lot of fans that respect what he did for us, but I see the share that also feels he pansied his game after the contract. Me personally I wouldn't boo him. He did things no other Running Back or offensive player had done in our history and he's a better guy off the field. Having said that he did sign a long-term deal with us and then kind of half-a$$ it in my opinion. I think it will be a mix share of boos, but let me say this. The day he goes into the Ring Of Honor it will be non-stop cheers. Him wearing another uniform may effect the cheers at Qwest.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm one of the fans who respects what he did for us, and would definitely not boo him if I were at that game.

Top Bottom