• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Watching Seahawks games online

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Does anyone know where someone can watch football online. Looking for live or already recorded. Would just like to rematch games...

Reaction score
NFL Network is showing all of the games through out the week. Hawks @ Broncos tonight at 12AM (probably eastern time).

Reaction score
You can also sign up for NFL rewind on NFL.com. Think it's like $30 or $40 for the season and you can watch any game (after it's aired). Not bad. Had it with my bro for last season and we watched a few Hawks games from 2010 during the offseason. It was good to get a fix during the lockout.

S

Seattlehawk94

Try JustinTV....Can always find live NFL and College games there....

Or....Be like me and get Sunday Ticket....Best money I've ever spent...This year it will pay itself off with Titans games in the AM before we kickoff...

Top Bottom