• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whats good 12th man???

Reaction score
I saw my first seahawks game in 2005 when i was 10 years old, i'm now 15 and have not missed a game. seahawks, the nfl and school are honestly my life. i've been to only one seahawk game, but it was against the bengals in 2007 and we won 24-21, i played a game with my Pop Warner team at halftime, it was a great experience. thanks! go hawks!!

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks Huddle, RockChalkSeahawk. My first game was last season against the Lions. Luckily they came back and won, otherwise it would be been a bad first game.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm still trying to make it out to my first Hawks game, but it's a tad bit difficult living in Orlando, Florida. A few years back they played Tampa here, but I couldn't make it, and last year they played Tampa in Seattle, and AGAIN this year they are playing Tampa in...Seattle! They haven't released the dates yet, but Tampa is a home game for us! Sucks, oh well, i'll root them on from my couch as always, being the only Hawk fan in this area code...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey, that Bengals game was my first Seahawk home game! (And the Lions was my second and my wife's first! You guys have great taste.) Congrats and thanks for signing up. Glad to have you here. Hope school goes better than our last season did, and that the next season takes us back to the playoffs!

Top Bottom