• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whats that sweet smell...? Playoffs?!

Reaction score
Way too early... and very unlikely.

Go watch some highlights...errr lowlights from our games last year and it will bring you back down to earth.

I know we've improved a lot, but there are still a lot of losers on this team and until they are gone, this team will continue to lose.

Reaction score
#ONE;48247 said:
Way too early... and very unlikely.

Go watch some highlights...errr lowlights from our games last year and it will bring you back down to earth.

I know we've improved a lot, but there are still a lot of losers on this team and until they are gone, this team will continue to lose.

That being said I don't think 7 to 9 wins is out of the realm of possibility.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Huddle HawksFan1987. I know everyone is really excited with all the recent moves the Hawks have been making, but a playoff appearance isn't going to be easy. The only way they will get in is if they win the NFC West. That should be a lot easier this year with the departure of Boldin and Warner.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;48250 said:
That being said I don't think 7 to 9 wins is out of the realm of possibility.

Anything is in the realm of possibility, but not reality.

Not saying it cant happen, but it's not likely.

Reaction score
We still have way too many holes. One of our biggest issues was the inability to generate pressure with the front four... or even with 5 or 6 guys.

If we can consistanly pressure the QB, then even a mediocore secondary will survive. I don't feel that was addressed, and I think that is going to be a big struggle of ours.

Reaction score
Plus I am not a huge fan of Gus Bradley, our current defensive coordinator.

Number one, he's a Jim Mora hold over, and that's not good. Second our defense was pretty crappy last year. His defensive play calling was predictable and he just wasn't aggressive enough. Plus he was given one of the biggest talents coming out of college last year and failed to properly utilize him.

Not a huge fan, I'd much rather have PC calling the defensive plays over Bradley.

Reaction score
We ranked 24th in total yards allowed per game, and 25th in games allowed per game.

Shitty if you ask me. I wouldn't keep a guy around if that's what he coached our defense into....

OP
HawksFan1987

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys sound like a bunch of negative nancyboys. Im optimistic we will be 9-7 at worse this year. Go ahead and hate if you want. Im just confident is all

Reaction score
No one is being negative... I am being realistic.

It's not very likely that a team that went 4-12, then 5-11 the previous years can flip a 180 and have a winning record. And, please don't start with Miami as an example, that is an exception. Plus, Parcells completely tore that franchise apart inside and out to get them to become contenders.

As much as I love the changes that this team has made in the offseason, it still has some glaring holes on both sides of the ball.

Reaction score
I really like our chances this year, I think we WILL make the playoffs because of our division. We have arguabley the best QB, LT, LB's and with a division as wide open as the west right now, its apperent we will win it.

Top Bottom