• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

whats up yall!

SeahawksTitan

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, just wanted to introduce myself. "SeahawksTitan" - the combo of the best team in the west, and the truck I drive (NOT a Tenn. fan!!! :D )

...Fav. moment as a Fan would have to be getting to be AT Quest for the playoff game when Romo botched the fumble...12's going crazy in the stands - never hi-fived so many strangers in my entire life - THAT was truly what hard-core fans are all about!

Anyways, I'm most stoked for the upcoming draft - could be huge for us - looking forward to some good convo. on here. Thanks for having me!

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
We all are looking forward!
Welcome.

...and, we are all looking forward to it until the Seahawks botch their pick and decide to go with something that they obviously don't need.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Hawk096 said:
We all are looking forward!
Welcome.

...and, we are all looking forward to it until the Seahawks botch their pick and decide to go with something that they obviously don't need.

But isn't true that you really don't need most of the really cool things in life? lol

Top Bottom