• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who will you be most interested in watching ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Rice isn't playing so for me it's the O-line and then TJ , also very interested in the secondary against San Diego's starters . And the Sea Gals !

Reaction score
Really looking forward to watching Rice, BMW, Clemons, Big Red, Walter Thurmond, and a real QB.... OH! wait, none of these guys are playing today.....

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
O-line with Polumbus (I'm becoming a fan of Polumbus), then the SeaGals with Okung (I like the SeaGals better).

Reaction score
O-line with Polumbus (I'm becoming a fan of Polumbus), then the SeaGals with Okung (I like the SeaGals better).

Dude idk what game you were watching, but Polumbus is HORRIBLE!! Especially playing LT, the most important position on the offensive line. The play right after Okung left with an injury, Polumbus took over and let his man run right past him and almost sack TJ. That play let to an intentional grouding by TJ who was running for his dear life.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE: Keeping things in perspective for a moment...Polumbus is a backup tackle, and he fills that role really well imo. I'd rather have a healthy Okung our on the field starting every game, but questions about his ability to play keep popping up. You're right though, Polumbus did blow that first play out his rear end.

Reaction score
The questions aren't about Okung's ability to play. They're about his ankles and whether or not he can play without reinjuring them.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Neither of these tackles Okung & Carpenter have ever played a 16 game NFL season before, so if Okung can't stay healthy and Carpenter is an unknown, does the team have to carry four+ OTs going into the season? What other position group gets short changed?

I hope this doesn't become the same old musical chair affair yet again.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
This week for me it's T- Joke , maybe he will see Stanbeck wide open this week !

S

Seattlehawk94

Kinda pissed we cut Chase Reynolds and the Lambs got him....The kid will be a good player in this league...Won't be a star but could end up being an Urban, Stokley, Bill Bates, Steve Tasker type player....

Reaction score
I'd like to see if the 1st team offense can sustain a drive. At least get an FG. Also want to see the first team secondary. Hopefully Browner starts opposite Trufant.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd like to see if the 1st team offense can sustain a drive. At least get an FG.

Agreed. Probably the biggest thing I would watch for. And part of what I would watch for in sustaining drives is how long Tarvaris holds on to the damn football.

Reaction score
They're saying Jackson will be in the game for at least 2 quarters. He should be able to show us flashes of what kind of player he will be. Hopefully for the better :)

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
My on topic pick for the Minnesota game is...Ricardo Lockette with his 4.2 second 40 yard dash speed. It's way to easy to see opposing teams cheating towards the line of scrimmage all season long without a player like this on the roster.

S

Seattlehawk94

Browner, Curry, and TJack...Those are the three I'm watching closely this week...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I got high hopes for Browner too. All but given up on Curry however, I don't see him ever materializing into what we thought we had on draft day.

Reaction score
Curry hasn't made the immediate impact you expect a high first rounder like he was to make, but there's still a lot of potential there. On the radio they said he looked good last week (still haven't watched the game) they said he was around the ball a lot so that's a good sign at least.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Red Bryant and Clemens might start today too, so it will be good to see those guys mix it up!
Curry made a nice hit in the backfield, but didnt wrap it up, everyone kind of jumped on him on that, but you know, he could be nice LB, hopefully he'll take a salary cut in the coming years, otherwise he might be gone?

Top Bottom