• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wild Card games

Reaction score
I thought San Diego had a good chance to win that game eve though Indy was my pick to win the AFC.... I don't know if either of those big time defenses waiting for them can stop them the way they're playing... Well the way Darren Sproles is playing. Damn I'm impressed. I can see them riding this momentum all the way to the superbowl..

And I thought Arizona would win that game... But not with their running backs. That was a shock, but I don't think they'll go any further.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Nice to see the two teams from the west bring some respect to our side of the country....LT will get the SA treatment and be let go next year, Sproles is a FA and what would you do....San Diego can't afford to lose a guy like Sproles ..they already lost Turner to keep LT that won't happen again....

And the D of Arizona has came out of nowhere , both teams could do some damage....and like it or not a good playoff run by the cards brings more respect to our division. I'm rooting for them ...its a love hate thing :cry:

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
LT looked great in that Broncos game... I think he's around for a couple effective seasons, but nothing like he's done in the past.

Top Bottom