• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wild Card Round

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Who do you guys like coming up this week?
I'm thinkin:
NO
GB
KC
CIN

and if this happened that would mean we have NO i believe.

thoughts?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Whiners could beat the Pack and NO may not make it out of Philly. I'm not sold on the Pack just yet. Philly can be scary at times, so NO is no lock.

I'd rather play then Whiners...only because I want them pounded into submission. ;)

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Palmer threw for 407 against SF. Rodgers is leagues ahead of palmer even coming off injury, i just kinda have a feeling the pack will win and not give 200 yards to Anquan. I struggled with NO and Philly. NO is TERRIBLE on the road especially in the playoffs.

Idahawk

Reaction score
N.O is 0-5 on the road , I don't see them going anywhere and winning . Philly isn't Seattle crazy but the have good fans and a huge cold front is coming in .

San Fran has beaten GB the last two times they've met , but this one in GB and the 49ers are 0-2 there but they should win against a pathetic GB defense but again cold cold weather expected

Bengals at home are tough

KC should win , but the colts already beat them once so it's not a lock .

Philly
49ers
bengals
chiefs

Sending SF to us

OP
RenegadeHawkFan

RenegadeHawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
N.O is 0-5 on the road , I don't see them going anywhere and winning . Philly isn't Seattle crazy but the have good fans and a huge cold front is coming in .

San Fran has beaten GB the last two times they've met , but this one in GB and the 49ers are 0-2 there but they should win against a pathetic GB defense but again cold cold weather expected

Philly
49ers
bengals
chiefs

Sending SF to us
I think of all the playoff teams that Philly would probably do the best in seattle. Crowd noise would be least effective on them out of all the teams since they send in all there plays using signals i believe, like those big goofy cards you see the guys on the sideline holding up. I don't know about you guys but i am just so excited for the ride that is going to be the playoffs.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm the world's biggest Eagles fan right now. I want them in the NFC Champ. game SO bad. They're the weakest link imo.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Philly
49ers
bengals
chiefs

Sending SF to us
Actually we have beat the Packers the last three times we've played them (counting the divisional game last season), the first of those three in GB (in September, however).

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually we have beat the Packers the last three times we've played them (counting the divisional game last season), the first of those three in GB (in September, however).

Hey congrats on your team pulling Green Bay. Given your ground game despite the cold your team should win.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It has to be SF, any other way and it's going to be whining all off-season "We own you because we have these rusty old ass trophies and you don't".

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It has to be SF, any other way and it's going to be whining all off-season "We own you because we have these rusty old ass trophies and you don't".

Since the cap was imposed I believe they have zero trophies. None since the early 90's anyway. These players have NO RINGS. Try that stat whiners.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Since the cap was imposed I believe they have zero trophies. None since the early 90's anyway. These players have NO RINGS. Try that stat whiners.

The current rings the 49ers wear , Harbaugh wears two of them , you can figure where for yourselves

naruze3y.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That stupid bill board is the worst on I5...thanks for the money. I pointed it out to people and they said, what does it say? Epic fail...still mad bro?.. about the banner flown over the Stick...hahaha.

Dane

Huddler
Reaction score
That stupid bill board is the worst on I5...thanks for the money. I pointed it out to people and they said, what does it say? Epic fail...still mad bro?.. about the banner flown over the Stick...hahaha.

When I saw the picture of it, I just laughed and said "How cute, daddy let them borrow his trophies for the day". Seriously, it reminds me of some teen brat being given his dad's sports car for the day. He shows it off proudly, even though everyone knows the only reason he has it is because his dad let him borrow it and that the kid hasn't done anything to earn one of his own.

Top Bottom