• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would love to hear hawks fans opinions

Tony

Huddler
Reaction score
My brother and I do a fantasy football podcast called ROCK ON FOOTBALL. Sunday night we are giving our opinions on the Seattle Seahawks, would love to hear what you guys think. You guys obviously know a lot more than we do: Just go to iTunes and search for ROCK ON FOOTBALL

Reaction score
I'd say look for John Calrson to return to form. The past couple seasons he'e had to stay in to block a lot because he's also our best blocking TE, with a revamped line he should be able to be more productive fantasy wise. Matt Hasselbeck has a ton of weapons at his disposal, look for him to have a bit of a fantasy resurgence as well. Golden Tate and Mike Williams are killing it in OTAs, they might end up being good sleeper receivers. As far as RB goes we're a bit of a mess, but I suspect Forset will get the bulk of the carries unless Julius Jones does something to change that. If Leon Washington's health proves not to be an issue he's always a nice player to have on your team because of the impact he can make on special teams. As far as team defense goes I'd say you're probably looking at a defense that will rank somewhere around 20th.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;48757 said:
I'd say look for John Calrson to return to form. The past couple seasons he'e had to stay in to block a lot because he's also our best blocking TE, with a revamped line he should be able to be more productive fantasy wise. Matt Hasselbeck has a ton of weapons at his disposal, look for him to have a bit of a fantasy resurgence as well. Golden Tate and Mike Williams are killing it in OTAs, they might end up being good sleeper receivers. As far as RB goes we're a bit of a mess, but I suspect Forset will get the bulk of the carries unless Julius Jones does something to change that. If Leon Washington's health proves not to be an issue he's always a nice player to have on your team because of the impact he can make on special teams. As far as team defense goes I'd say you're probably looking at a defense that will rank somewhere around 20th.
They have the potential to be closer to 15th, but that's if they can get pressure on the QB.

Top Bottom