• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

XLV Ways to Eat on Sunday

S

Seattlehawk94

So whatcha all having on Sunday for the game? Post some stuff and give a little recipe if it's not self explanatory..

Me:
94's Red Zone Fire Wings:
100-150 Wings Unseasoned (two of the frozen bags at Costco)
1 Gallon of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1 Bottle of Tabasco Sauce
2 Sticks of Butter
1 Cup Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Cup Black Pepper
1/2 Cup Ground Red Pepper
1 Bottle of Pyramid Hefe
1 Cup Chilli Powder
2 Tablespoons of Habenero Oil
1 Gallon Vegi Oil

Boil Oil to between 350-400...Add wings in shifts....Cook till Golden Brown

In another pot, boil Franks, Beer, Habenero Oil, Tabasco, Butter, Peppers, and Chilli Powder, then let simmer...

After wings are done, pour some of the sauce mix into a salad dish and shake them around till they are covered (sauce will stick)..Put in oven to keep warm or serve right away...Usually when I finish one batch the last batch is gone!

Serve with Ranch and Bleu Cheese dressing and Celery Sticks....Warning: Not for the faint of heart, these suckers are hot as hell....Actually have to make "mild" to give to some of my guests..

Also having:
Smoked Pulled Pork sandwiches (smoke them for a day then pull them apart, put them in the crockpot and cook for another day in my homemade BBQ Sauce...the sauce soaks into the meat and it's kinda a honey vinegar flavor--serve them on sandwiches with homemade coleslaw in the bun with them..)
Deviled Eggs
Lumpia (my friend is bringing a huge platter of them she made)
Crab and Cream Cheese Wanton Dim Sum
Vegies and Dip
Chips and Dip
BEER! Pyramid Hefe baby!
Chicken Enchaladas my mom makes from scratch (tortillas and all, part May-he-caahn but probably the gringoest looking mofo you'd ever see)
Brats (made the way they should be...Boiled in beer and browned on grill)
Cold Cuts
Italian Sausage Sandwhiches with Marinara and Melt Mozz on toasted hogies
Probably some pizzas as well..
MOAR BEER! Lite, Rouge Dead Guy Ale, Hofbrau, Bud, being that it's a Wisconsin team-Leinie's, and some stuff that catches my eye tonight at 99 Bottles (GREATEST STORE EVAR!)
and cupcakes, brownies, and a Seahawks cake...haha

Yeah, every year we have more leftovers than the Holidays around here....End up going to the freezer in July and finding some leftover treats I forgot about...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Get the Black IPA from Iron Horse Brewery when you hit up 99 Bottles. Mmmmmmmm.

My spread won't be anything to write home about, most of my time will be spent between the game and the batch of beer I'm brewing.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Thinking of an Oatmeal Stout...Can't go wrong with those...

When you gonna hook me up with a sample Nick? LOL...Would love to try your brews!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger;54725 said:
I don't really like hot wings, but those sound awesome.

Thanks Flip!

Shhhhh...Don't tell anyone about that...It's a secret recipe..LOL

Reaction score
How hot are they? Like on a scale of 1-10 1 being water and 10 being the hottest thing you've ever eaten.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

7 1/2 maybe 8....To "normies"...lol...To me....5 or 6....I used to eat Habenero peppers my friend's mom used to pickle while I drank beers at his house if that tells you anything...

Reaction score
Lol just to see where I fit on the spectrum do "normies" buy a flamethrower burger from Dairy Queen and beg for water? Or can they handle spice a little?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Man....To me that's nothing....Like eating a regular burger with a dash of pepper on it....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. We should brew a bunch next season, too, and have a Huddle tailgate. I know you're always down there, 94. We need to get some more people to show.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

True...If we set a shindig up for a certain game a few months out HOPEFULLY some of you other guys would show up!

Anyone else down and will REALLY SHOW?

Top Bottom