• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Yankee Topic...

S

Seattlehawk94

They suck..Overpriced park...Overpriced team....

Got crushed by the Tribe....lol

Yankee topic..... :lol:

:) 94 I feel so honored :)

-So Xavier has been placed on DL and is fearful of a possible another Tommy John Surgery.

-Yanks open up the new palace with an embarrassing 10-2 loss to the Tribe.

-First hit at the staduim: Johnny Damon Single :)

bob- I aint hatin on the M's :( I just need to vent my saddness at the Yankees.

Serious thing though:
I have thought of going out to Seattle for a Yank/M game and then look around, but the parents still say "No" they are afraid I go out there, but never come back :( God I wish I had $$.

Well you said you liked the M's.... As I'm sure you're well aware everyone either loves or hates the yankees and I sure as hell don't love them.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
lol I'm tempted to just rant about how much I hate the yankees and then lock the thread.
LOLOLOLOLOL

And I'd let ya! :lol:

Yeah Yanks are the Cowboys of baseball. You either love or hate 'em. My grandfather who was my role model was a Yankee fan. I would always watch Yankee games with him so that's why I am and always will be a Yankee fan. Plus I'm used to taking the hating from fans. Everyone in NY calls me a loser for liking the Seahawks.

S

Seattlehawk94

It doesn't offend me at all! And I think she should anyways...