• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Zimmerman Case

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
What a waste of our $.

I'd say something like "perfect example of "just cause", but he will probably fry knowing how messed up this country is.

With all the lies I wonder if the girl on the phone with Martin isn't the reason why he is dead. Most people don't confront people they consider "scary" when they are alone in the middle of the night.

So much BS.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Plenty of views:cautious:

I was watching an episode of a 80's sit com the other day and I recalled how racism seemed to start fading away in the 80's. For a while there it seemed we were getting close to real integration, it became difficult to tell the color of someone's skin just by the way they spoke. But not even MLK or Bill Cosby's attempts to "get through to the people" has worked.

I had a lot of hope for the winds of change but some men you just can't reach, which is they want it, well they get it.

Top Bottom