• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 Offensive Line

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
What's it look like to you? I think I'm kind of hoping for:

Okung - Gallery - Unger - Spencer - Draft pick

I'm a Spencer fan. If he leaves, I bet he makes the Pro Bowl on another squad. But Unger can't play guard. I think Spencer can, but I would like to see more a mean streak out of him.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think you put Ray Willis in there on the right side too. He's is an agressive run blocker.
I think unger can play guard or center, Im not a big fan of spencer but had his best year this year at center.

But I agree, even if we were to get Gallery, we should get a tackle in the draft cause sean is gone!

Reaction score
Unger played better at guard then he did at center.. If we get Gallery he might have to play RT next season depending on how we draft.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;54213 said:
Unger played better at guard then he did at center.. If we get Gallery he might have to play RT next season depending on how we draft.

what? Unger was one of the worst passblocking guards I have ever seen. Didn't see enough of him at C but saw way too much of his blown assignment the A-GAP!

Reaction score
Anyone else watch Sound FX last night and see Okung getting man handled by Peppers?? He kept talking shit to him too and Okung looked like he was about to cry. Pretty pathetic.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I wonder when they'll post it. I just watched the one from the Saints game. Had no idea Clemons was so vocal.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'd love THIS to be the OL:

LG: Logan Mankins
LT: Okung
C: Unger
RT: Spence
RG: Gallery

That OL would be a force...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;54228 said:
Anyone else watch Sound FX last night and see Okung getting man handled by Peppers?? He kept talking shit to him too and Okung looked like he was about to cry. Pretty pathetic.

Link?

I'm looking for more 'strip club' entertainment.... LOL

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, Gallery was drafted as a Tackle played there for most of his career before moving over..

Top Bottom