• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

4-0 preseason..

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Last time we went 4-0 in the preseason was under couch Mora.. had a horribly regular season.. Pretty sure under PC things are gonna be different this year......

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Last time we went 4-0 in the preseason was under couch Mora.. had a horribly regular season.. Pretty sure under PC things are gonna be different this year......

It was a very competitive preseason, the energy and attitudes are at awesome levels. It was good to see so many of our players performing so well. I almost wish we could have lost a game or 2 just so we could have seen how Wilson is going to deal with defeat but I guess we will find out in the regular season.

A lot of the young players weren't holding much back during preseason which might make this season a little tougher.

But play time is over boys bring on the real deal.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm pretty pumped about how many talented players we have this year.. Its nice to be a threat for once..

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
right,, 100 % healithy.. Tate sprined his knee last night, and turu got a little hurt.. but nothing to really worry about

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
The seahawks LED the NFL in T.O.P. per game this preseason averaging 34:04
Also outscored Opp 122-44.....
"WE'RE YOUNG AND WE'RE HUNGRY"

Top Bottom