• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A bit early but Fantasy Football.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes it is early, but thoguht I would throw it out there and say if yall are doing one for the Huddle im in.

S

Seattlehawk94

You got a spot...

Signups are in Mid-July so we've got a little while for it..This is like the 5th season or something like that we've done FFL...So, yeah...It's tradition around the Huddle...

S

Seattlehawk94

Bob is the one that's running it so make sure you fill up his PM box with lot's of requests! lol

Reaction score
lol well It's first come first serve... It would be a strange change of pace to have too many people that want in lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

You got a spot 96...Of course you do...

Might have to have a couple of leagues Bob...

If it comes to it we could declare the champs of one league and the champs of another meetup in the Wild Card Round to determine the winner of the Huddle if need be..

Reaction score
Yeah 96, don't worry I'll give all of the core members first dibs... last year we had trouble filling the league up.

Reaction score
Alright I was just saying I mean I do four other leagues (much rather do this one than most of the one's I'm in), but if someone wanted to be in a league and wasn't I could give them my spot. But I much rather be in this league least I'm with fellow Seahawk fans!

Top Bottom