• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anybody Else Like the New Home Pants?

Reaction score
seasf_eye_20.jpg

Old Pants: http://i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_ ... hawks2.jpg

Looks a lot better than having the pants the same shade of blue as the jerseys...in my opinion. And if anyone hated the green jerseys, they won't be coming back. Jim Mora said today that they have been retired.

Reaction score
TNT was asking the players about the lime green jersey's and also got some feedback on the old Seahawk jersey's. Sean Locklear and Deon Butler both are endorsing the Seahawks to wear the old throwbacks. Here's what Locklear said in regards of the old Seahawk unis.
"I would like to wear throwbacks at least one time," he said. "Other teams have done it, and it looked goo. The only people around here that wore them before was Walt (Jones) and Matt (Hasselbeck). I think its a good idea."

"We've been asking about," Locklear said about wearing throwbacks. "I don't know who's decision it is. But I hope we do."

Currently the Seahawks have not retired a number from the new jersey.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
12thMan said:
Mora isnt Paul Allen. Paul will make that ultimate desicion
Paul is the owner and I'm pretty sure he lets the appropriate people make the decisions. Mora even said he has the say in what they wear.

birdofprey

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought the dark navy pants looked a whole lot better than the Seahawks Blue pant.
Must admit I'm not a big fan of the lime green jersey - its just too hard on the eyes.

Top Bottom