• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are the Rams the Worst Drafting Team in the NFL?

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Mirer had a better rookie year than Sanchez did, so calling a guy who has done nothing a franchise QB just doesn't sit with me. He may turn into a Dave Kreig or Eli talent, but he will never be an Elway or Favre or Peyton. And Curry (especially paired with the QB we'll get next year) will prove to be a better choice than Sanchez.

12th McLovin

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't say the Seahawks should have taken him, because Aaron Curry was a better prospect and we did not need a qb at the time. I was saying the Rams should have taken him, and would have if their front office didn't go golfing to decide who to pick, because Bulger was clearly done.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Didn't say or imply you said that... sorry if you felt like I was going after you. But a lot of people have said Seattle should have taken him. And I think he would have been a stretch for the Rams last year, as they thought they could get another year out of Bulger.

The Rams figured to have another terrible year in 2009 and be in postion to get the top QB coming out this year (which they are). Problem is, last year everyone thought that Bradford was going to be a sure-thing in the 2010 draft and McCoy was pretty highly rated, too, and Locker was expected to come out and be a stud. So why draft Sanchez early last year when you figured to be in a better position to get a better QB this year? I still think they made the right decision... it's just that the available QBs aren't quite cooperating.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if it is the players or they system... a lot of the Seahawks looked bad last year, but I think we know it was a bad system, not a complete lack of talent.

Top Bottom