• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2010 - Week 16 @ Tampa Bay

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
New BUZZ posted here for now...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Game BUZZ's Photos - 2010 Season! | Facebook

122610_TB.gif

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL...No Buc Bruce, you coulda got so many lulz with that "happy" ol' ummmm..Pirate (in many ways)..LOL...Though we do love lil Buc...Haha

Great job as always Mike! Merry Christmas my Seahawks brutha!!

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks, 94! I think I screwed up on the Thread title, tho...It should read Week 16! (Sorry, #18. Can we fix it?)

Thanks!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Great comic. I think that Santa may have sided with the Bucc's fan though. Ouch.

Passepartout

Huddler
Reaction score
Santa may grant both of you, your wish. Glad to see someone other than Azz for a change, but love Azz and Buzz as well. Hope you all have a safe New Year 2011!

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks so much, Jean!! BUZZ and I wish you and yours the very best of New Year's. May your best day of 2010 be your worst of 2011!

Top Bottom