• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers pre-season game Thursday

Reaction score
I'm going to be at this game, is anyone else? I'll be drinking downtown afterwards for anyone who's interested and .. lives in SoCal..

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Wish I could be there. Actually was there between 1989-1994, enjoyed Garnet Avenue quite a bit. If you ever get up to Oceanside there should be a dive of a restauraunt called Albertos along the east side of the boulevard. Stop in (drive through works too) and have a carne asada burrito and let me know what you think. Enjoy the game!

S

Seattlehawk94

Hit up Seau's.....Best Sportsbar in The Diego....

OP
RockOutWithYourHawkOut
Reaction score
Gaslamp IS nice....

Gaslamp is a lot of fun. There's a new bar downtown that I live right next to called Bub's (based off the one in Pacific Beach if you've ever been there), think I'm gonna give them a shot for my Sundays. Only bad part is, it's a Steelers bar. :X

S

Seattlehawk94

You don't want a Steelers bar....Too many fight chances...Their fans are the biggest pricks I've ever seen, learned that in 2003 when we played them here...They are punks....

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
I grew up a steeler fan because they had the coolest looking uniforms on our old television sets. After they changed their colors to vertical black & white stripes I switched my allegiance to the Seahawks. I'm not the same old prick I used to be.

OP
RockOutWithYourHawkOut
Reaction score
You don't want a Steelers bar....Too many fight chances...Their fans are the biggest pricks I've ever seen, learned that in 2003 when we played them here...They are punks....

I go to that bar regularly. The Steeler fans who go to that bar are harmless. Douche bags, but harmless.

S

Seattlehawk94

Oh, they all are "harmless" but they think they aren't..haha

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont know what it is, maybe the QB's question, but I am more stoked to see preseason this year then previous ones.

96 you gots to have dvr right!??

Reaction score
Szat-
That's the one technology phase I'm in Stone Age in. Sadly I don't have DVR :( I'll be able to watch the highlights on the plane though Friday and will have to read about it from the papers and you guys!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Your not gonna miss much , matter of fact it might be down right ugly . There is no way we have had the time to put anything respectable on the field yet .

OP
RockOutWithYourHawkOut
Reaction score
Your not gonna miss much , matter of fact it might be down right ugly . There is no way we have had the time to put anything respectable on the field yet .

Yea, but it's not like the Chargers or any other team have had anymore time than the Seahawks. Pretty much everyone will be on the same page. The Seahawks and other teams new QB's, head coaches, and OC's will have a little harder time adjusting, but it wont be too bad I don't think.

CHawks4life29

Huddler
Reaction score
Im not working but Ill be coaching football from 530-745. Sucks, but I do have DVR.(the best thing ever)
@szat I agree with ya, looking forward to this pre-season and to see how the team jells, I know its only been a couple weeks but the game should still be fun to watch.

Lets go HAWKS...

Top Bottom