• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

C'Mon Man !

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
Robert Griffin III has been fined for what he wore after a game,to a post-game news conference, the NFL fined theWashington Redskins' Quarterback RG lll $10,000 for violating NFL uniform codes and corporate sponsor rules by.wearing an Adidas sweatsuit and T-shirt.

Griffin has an endorsement deal with Adidas, but, Nike became the official uniform supplier to the NFL this year.

Makes me wonder what this Fridays Sherman review will be like, hope he wears the proper clothing, has the proper manicure, shoes, and breath mints aboard, plus, hair within NFL regulations, and stands correctly, says "yes sir", before this Commissioner/God/Judge.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sounds like RG3 trying to supplement his already phat paycheck with some Addidas kick backs.
Here in P-town, Addidas/Nike are cross town rivals. "When I wear sweatsuits, I prefer Addidas. Stay sweaty friends."

Top Bottom