• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

come on everyone let's talk about SOMETHING.

Reaction score
Rangers up 3-1 on the Yankees in the ALCS
Giants up 3-1 on the Phillies in the NLCS
Oregon and Boise State are #2 and #3 in the BCS and #1 and #2 in the human polls
The NFL is cracking down on illegal hits (not the Ricky Williams kind)
The NBA and NHL regular seasons are about to start
Hell, talk about soccer if you want. Just as long as there's something to talk about on here.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
1. Hate the Yankees. Hope they lose.
2. Meh on the Giants and Phillies. 6 of one, half doezen of the other.
3. I hate both Oregon and Boise State (Boise State because I have annoying in-laws that live there and think their team is good enough to play against pro teams, no lie. And stupid fans make me hate a team quicker than anything.)
4. We'll see what happens. I doubt much will change until players start getting regularly suspended. But I agree with a lot of the defensive players that say if they can't lead with their head, offensive players shouldn't be able to either.
5. Meh. Let me know when Seattle has a team in either of those leagues. Although, I am excited for college hoops.
6. Okay. I'm going to the Sounders playoff game on Halloween. Should be a good game!
6a. No Brett Favre talk? Anyone have a recording of the messages he left?

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
On your point number 4. I doubt that anything will really change too. James Harrison's whole "I'm going to quit the NFL!" is a joke too. Hilarious for many many reasons. None more than the fact that the NFL does not give a crap if Harrison quits.

Oh no! James Harrison said he is going to quit because we fined him, better not do anything about people nearly dying on the field....We may lose James Harrison! How will the NFL continue any more in the league!

It amazes me the ego of some of these players. Seriously, shut the F**K up Harrison...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Harrison is just stupid. He didn't go to the white house either time they wonthe super bowl because he thought Bush and Obama were front-runners for only inviting them because they won the super bowl. Dude's a retard and a dirty player.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No way James Harrison quits. He would have to pay back about $6,000,000 in signing bonuses. This situation on hits is just getting out of control.

Reaction score
Number 18;51092 said:
1. Hate the Yankees. Hope they lose.
2. Meh on the Giants and Phillies. 6 of one, half doezen of the other.
3. I hate both Oregon and Boise State (Boise State because I have annoying in-laws that live there and think their team is good enough to play against pro teams, no lie. And stupid fans make me hate a team quicker than anything.)
4. We'll see what happens. I doubt much will change until players start getting regularly suspended. But I agree with a lot of the defensive players that say if they can't lead with their head, offensive players shouldn't be able to either.
5. Meh. Let me know when Seattle has a team in either of those leagues. Although, I am excited for college hoops.
6. Okay. I'm going to the Sounders playoff game on Halloween. Should be a good game!
6a. No Brett Favre talk? Anyone have a recording of the messages he left?

I love too buddy ; )

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;51087 said:
Rangers up 3-1 on the Yankees in the ALCS
Giants up 3-1 on the Phillies in the NLCS
For some reason I ignore baseball once the regular season is over. Actually, I ignore it when the Mariners are officially done for the season, which was back in May, lol.

bobflipaburger;51087 said:
The NFL is cracking down on illegal hits (not the Ricky Williams kind)
I'm fine with it as long as they can actually determine the difference between an intentional illegal hit and an accidental illegal hit.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Rangers in the World Series. I find it hard to dislkie this team despite them bring the the same division as the mariners. I'm happy for them and happier that the Yankees are eliminated.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;51150 said:
Rangers in the World Series. I find it hard to dislkie this team despite them bring the the same division as the mariners. I'm happy for them and happier that the Yankees are eliminated.
The Mariners could be where the Rangers are if they actually had an offense this season.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Lol that's a huge if. There are some prospects on their way. Smoak, Ackley, Franklin, I liked what I saw from Moore at the end of the season, and Saunders has a huge upside. That obviously doesn't even include Pineda who's going to be a beast.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Wow the Giants.... Didn't see that coming. Even today I still thought Philly was going to pull it off. They are the better team, but the offense just struggled. In part becausd of San Fran's pitching, but the Philles have the talent on offense to overcome that. Now I don't think the Giants stand a chance against Texas, but we'll see.

Top Bottom