• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Earl Thomas makes Pro Bowl!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Chancellor is a beast, think Taylor Mays, Darren Sharper, Ken Hamlin, lays the wood, puts the fear of god in WR, but can let one by his back side from time to time. I think he has potential to be a starter... Miloy for another year though!

Reaction score
szat;53130 said:
Chancellor is a beast, think Taylor Mays, Darren Sharper, Ken Hamlin, lays the wood, puts the fear of god in WR, but can let one by his back side from time to time. I think he has potential to be a starter... Miloy for another year though!
Agreed. Give him time and he'll be a good starter.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i think walter thurmond has possibility to b safety,he has good size and i like his tackling...he doesnt hit hard tho is only thing but as long as he makes tackle its fine with me

Reaction score
I like Walt at Corner and we need corners.... I think he is really good and i believe he will be starting next year

Reaction score
Thurmond has pretty good speed and size to play corner and like EricOV said, he'll probably start next season.

Reaction score
Thurmond hits hard for a corner.

He will be a shut down corner in a couple years. Trust me, the "O" is always putting out money DB's. See TJ Ward, Patrick Chung, Jarius Byrd.

Top Bottom