• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Engram A Chief

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
8- will be he's still playing and 37 I agree along with 38.
8 will be in a few years, but I think 38 is well deserved and 37 should go on the Wall as well. They both made a huge impact to the team and 8 has had a huge impact as well, but his career isn't over yet.

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
I say 37 gets ring of honor, not sure about retired number though. 8 is definitely getting retired with ring of honor, it's just easier for a QB. 38 is retired in my book and ring of honor.

Mack Strong really should be the 2nd Seahawk in the hall of fame, as his career is over while Walter Jones is still playing, and I don't see how he could *not* be deserving. The number of 1,000+ running backs he blocked for, the long career, the off-field work, and his class and post season success. I say early ballot (2nd or 3rd chance) HOF.

Reaction score
anyway, nice piece in the Seattel PI
Bobby Engram may be done with the Seahawks, but the veteran wide receiver isn't finished with his work in the area.

The Bellingham Herald has an interesting story on how Engram is helping former Western Washington University receiver Pat McCann with a benefit football camp this Sunday that will serve as something of a going-away effort for both.

Engram recently signed with the Kansas City Chiefs, while McCann is graduating from Western this spring and leaving a university that recently cut its football program.

McCann is old friends with former Capital High and Arizona State receiver Skyler Fulton, who now runs the Bobby Engram Foundation. Fulton connected Engram with McCann's camp, which will benefit the YMCA's Strong Kids Campaign and Engram's foundation for sickle cell anemia research.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesports ... 165081.asp

top man

None of that should surprise Seahawks fans who are familiar with Engram's community work. He was a class act throughout his time in Seattle and that doesn't figure to change just because he's leaving.

Top Bottom