• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Baseball League

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was starting to wonder if we were going to play ? I don't think I will pre-rank this year , last year I did and listed all my guys by position and not draft order , that's how I ended up with 4 catchers in the first 4 picks all of which ended up getting injured at some point . Plus I cut Curtis Granderson because I swear I thought I read Brady Anderson LOL .

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Only a week until the draft, join if you're interested. All the info you need to join is provided in the first post of the thread, as well as the link to the sign up page. There are 7 open spots.

Ida, did you try to join? Because I don't see you in the league.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I know with Flynn signing here, everyone is still pretty focused and excited about football... But we still need more people for this league.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been trying to get people to join... I've been posting here a lot, I've asked friends to join, I even published the league. Not sure why its so difficult to get 10 peeople to play fantasy baseball.

Top Bottom