• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Playoff Challenge

Idahawk

Reaction score
You have to join NFL.com create a user name and password

League ID : Northwest Football Fans

password : Championship

Good luck everyone

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

Bull mother#uckinsh!t...Years back in time, when the Lambs torched the Hawks scoring in the last minutes of the game on a long pass from Bulger at Seahawks Stadium...you were like a pig in lamb crap. Give me a break...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Bull mother#uckinsh!t...Years back in time, when the Lambs torched the Hawks scoring in the last minutes of the game on a long pass from Bulger at Seahawks Stadium...you were like a pig in lamb crap. Give me a break...

All these years and you still remember. That must have really burned. Martz punking Holmy 3 times in a season including a playoff win in Seattle. Nice!:roflmao:

Oh how times have changed. Here's a stinky fish head for you. Good little birdy. Now for the explanation. My Rams haven't been in the playoffs for so many years there's not much bragging I can do. Last was a year ago going 4-1-1 in the division but not making the playoffs pretty much eliminates bragging rights and this year was 1-5. So no bragging rights are few for me unless talking about head to head playoff wins against the Seahawks or Super Bowls won and both were over 9 years ago.

Last edited:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
All these years and you still remember. That must have really burned. Martz punking Holmy 3 times in a season including a playoff win in Seattle. Nice!:roflmao:

Oh how times have changed. Here's a stinky fish head for you. Good little birdy. Now for the explanation. My Rams haven't been in the playoffs for so many years there's not much bragging I can do. Last was a year ago going 4-1-1 in the division but not making the playoffs pretty much eliminates bragging rights and this year was 1-5. So no bragging rights are few for me unless talking about head to head playoff wins against the Seahawks or Super Bowls won and both were over 9 years ago.

Some memories are easier to forget...lol

Top Bottom