• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

favorite stand-up comedians

S

Seattlehawk94

Leary is funny, I agree...."I'm an asshole" is one of the ringtones on my iPhone..lol

I didn't like Beer League because I hate lEast Coast New Yawka "humor" you know guys like him were the fuckers whining for getting owned by the Huddle...I bet most of those Gay-ants sites are full of Artie Lange lookalikes.

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Leary is funny, I agree...."I'm an asshole" is one of the ringtones on my iPhone..lol

I didn't like Beer League because I hate lEast Coast New Yawka "humor" you know guys like him were the fuckers whining for getting owned by the Huddle...I bet most of those Gay-ants sites are full of Artie Lange lookalikes.

Slayton: Born Scarsdale, NY
Leary: Born Worcester, MASS
Black: Born in DC; currently resides in NYC
Carlin: Born in NYC
Dangerfield: Born on Long Island

Kinison's the only West Coast guy, born in Yakima. He eventually went on to live in NYC.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I watched the urban legends marathon and saw this guy, Kevin Hart, he was really really funny

Top Bottom