• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

For everyone who thinks Brandon Marshall is an ass hole.

Hawk30

Huddler
Reaction score
That doesnt change my opinion at all. I never though the guy was an asshole, but its sounds to me like the same old troubled teen becomes pro athlete spill. Good that hes doin that but you never know if hes doin it cause he wants to or if his agent told him to for pr reasons.....just doesnt change my opinion at all, thousand stories out there like this!!!!

OP
EricOV
Reaction score
Hawk30;46127 said:
That doesnt change my opinion at all. I never though the guy was an asshole, but its sounds to me like the same old troubled teen becomes pro athlete spill. Good that hes doin that but you never know if hes doin it cause he wants to or if his agent told him to for pr reasons.....just doesnt change my opinion at all, thousand stories out there like this!!!!
i thought about that...but it seems like no one really knew about him doing that as far as i can tell he kept it out of public eyes... because there is no other place that i can find where anyone talks about him speaking to those kids.

Hawk30

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah Ive never heard anything about it before either, but ya just never know. Like I said though it doesnt matter to me either way, hes a good player. And just cause he talked to some kids doesnt mean somethin wont hit the fan in his personal life again!

Reaction score
OJ is a hall of famer....

And I bet you back in the 60's and 70's when he was cutting up the field for 2K yard's a season the fans of his teams didn't give a shit about the felonies he was gonna commit 20 years later.

and please don't compare Koren to Marshall...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You have to consider his behavior off the field in a big way. Not necessarily because you want that good character stuff that Ruskell touted, but because Marshall is one incident away from a year suspension by the league. That's a big deal to me because that will affect my team ON the field.

Reaction score
#ONE;46170 said:
OJ is a hall of famer....

And I bet you back in the 60's and 70's when he was cutting up the field for 2K yard's a season the fans of his teams didn't give a shit about the felonies he was gonna commit 20 years later.

and please don't compare Koren to Marshall...

why can't I compare Marshall to Koren?
It is the off the field stuff that matters here. If we give up a high pick and pay him 10's of millions and he is never on the field due to jail or suspension we are up a creek!

Reaction score
Number 18;46176 said:
You have to consider his behavior off the field in a big way. Not necessarily because you want that good character stuff that Ruskell touted, but because Marshall is one incident away from a year suspension by the league. That's a big deal to me because that will affect my team ON the field.

x2 :smile:

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
marshalls legal troubles are not even that bad compared to alot of professional athletes its just like a above average rap sheet. he has one dui and like 2 domestic violence, none serious enough to put him behind bars. how many players in the nfl alone have rap sheets like that, id guess at least 30% or so.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
have any of you ever watched him in a game hes so rediculous, i was at the seahawks denver game a few years ago when he made have our defense look like bums, just watch like a highlight video of him its amazing

Reaction score
LaceyBALL3R360;46206 said:
marshalls legal troubles are not even that bad compared to alot of professional athletes its just like a above average rap sheet. he has one dui and like 2 domestic violence, none serious enough to put him behind bars. how many players in the nfl alone have rap sheets like that, id guess at least 30% or so.

IMO DUI is attempted murder
2 Dom Violence charges are nothing to laugh at

Reaction score
This is all WE know of and all this probably has him 1 foot into 1 yr ban status by the league.

On January 1, 2007, Marshall was present at "The Shelter," a nightclub in Denver, Colorado, along with teammates Javon Walker and Darrent Williams. The trio was attending a birthday party held for and by Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin. As the players were leaving the club in a limousine, Williams was fatally shot in the neck after an unknown assailant opened fire on the vehicle. Willie Clark was later charged with the murder.[55] Walker has stated in interviews that the shooter was likely a nightclub patron whose motive was retaliation after being involved in an altercation with Marshall's cousin earlier that night.[56]
On March 26, 2007, Marshall was arrested in the Highlands Ranch suburb of Denver on suspicion of domestic violence after his girlfriend reported that following a domestic dispute, Marshall prevented a taxi she was in from leaving his house.[57] Charges from the incident were later dismissed on May 25, 2007, after Marshall completed anger management counseling.[58]
In the early morning of October 22, 2007, Marshall was arrested in the Denver-Aurora metropolitan area at the intersection of 14th and Blake St. for driving under the influence of alcohol.[59] A trial was scheduled for September 16, but Marshall instead agreed to a plea bargain four days earlier; he pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of driving while ability impaired.[60] He was sentenced to one-year probation and 24 hours of community service.
On June 12, 2008, Marshall was ticketed for an illegal lane change, then found to be without his license and proof of insurance.[61] The case was eventually dropped as part of a plea bargain for the October 22, 2007 driving incident involving alcohol.[60]
According to an article published in the Rocky Mountain News on July 28, 2008, Douglas County deputies fielded "about 11" calls to Marshall's home since January 2006. The article stated that one call resulted in Marshall being arrested (the March 26, 2007 domestic dispute), and some did not involve him at all.[62]
A September 17, 2008 article on CompleteColorado.com stated that the solicitor's office in Fulton County, Georgia filed misdemeanor battery charges on September 10 for an alleged incident on March 4, 2008, in Atlanta, Georgia. Marshall was booked on March 6, then released the next day after posting a $1,000 cash bond.[63] The case was assigned to Judge John Mather in Georgia state court.[64] On August 14, 2009, a jury in Atlanta found Marshall not guilty.[65]
On March 1, 2009, Marshall was arrested in Atlanta for disorderly conduct after allegedly being involved in a fight with his fiancee, Michi Nogami-Campbell. Marshall was released on a $300 bond.[66] The charges were dropped the following day.[67]

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
On January 1, 2007, Marshall was present at "The Shelter," a nightclub in Denver, Colorado, along with teammates Javon Walker and Darrent Williams. The trio was attending a birthday party held for and by Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin. As the players were leaving the club in a limousine, Williams was fatally shot in the neck after an unknown assailant opened fire on the vehicle. Willie Clark was later charged with the murder.[55] Walker has stated in interviews that the shooter was likely a nightclub patron whose motive was retaliation after being involved in an altercation with Marshall's cousin earlier that night.[56]

Not his fault its been proven

On March 26, 2007, Marshall was arrested in the Highlands Ranch suburb of Denver on suspicion of domestic violence after his girlfriend reported that following a domestic dispute, Marshall prevented a taxi she was in from leaving his house.[57] Charges from the incident were later dismissed on May 25, 2007, after Marshall completed anger management counseling.[58]

read the red

On June 12, 2008, Marshall was ticketed for an illegal lane change, then found to be without his license and proof of insurance.[61] The case was eventually dropped as part of a plea bargain for the October 22, 2007 driving incident involving alcohol.[60]

awesome illegal lane change and he forgot his wallet big deal

According to an article published in the Rocky Mountain News on July 28, 2008, Douglas County deputies fielded "about 11" calls to Marshall's home since January 2006. The article stated that one call resulted in Marshall being arrested (the March 26, 2007 domestic dispute), and some did not involve him at all.[62]

so only one of those 11 calls he got arrested on big freakin deal

September 17, 2008 article on CompleteColorado.com stated that the solicitor's office in Fulton County, Georgia filed misdemeanor battery charges on September 10 for an alleged incident on March 4, 2008, in Atlanta, Georgia. Marshall was booked on March 6, then released the next day after posting a $1,000 cash bond.[63] The case was assigned to Judge John Mather in Georgia state court.[64] On August 14, 2009, a jury in Atlanta found Marshall not guilty.[65]

not guilty

On March 1, 2009, Marshall was arrested in Atlanta for disorderly conduct after allegedly being involved in a fight with his fiancee, Michi Nogami-Campbell. Marshall was released on a $300 bond.[66] The charges were dropped the following day.[67]

and dropped

Reaction score
LaceyBALL3R360;46212 said:
DUI isnt attempted murder thats stupid thing to say

no it isn't
have you had any friends KILLED by a drunk driver? How much time did the asshat serve?

My neighbor was killed
and one of my best friends was killed walking home from school.

1st POS served less than 6 month even though it was his 9th DUI arrest.

2nd one was another POS driving without a license and ran my buddy over and drug him 600 yards under the f'n car. It was his 5th DUI.

Tell me again DUI is not

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
That does happen in some instances but a very small one, most of the deaths caused by dui is to the actual driver themselves and/or passengers.I do understand what ur saying though it is shitty i have had 2 friends die from DUI driver but it was at same time so only one instance i dunno how long he served though

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
but how many ppl in america alone do you think have a dui??probbly a very very good amount, i have a dui even though i blew only a .078 i was under age though so it was still a dui

Top Bottom