• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Forsett

Reaction score
squirreljack said:
there is a HUGE difference between Bob Sanders and Josh Wilson in terms of size though...

Sanders i built like an IHOP omelette... something you don't want to take on yourself or you will PAY FOR IT later...

Wilson is built like an 11 year-old japanese girl.

I'm not getting the analogy.. I mean an IHOP omelet is what 10 inches long TOPS? An 11 year school girl has to be what at least 4 feet tall. hahahaha JK man.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
squirreljack said:
yes i agree that it DOES have to do with how you control your body... but a 5'9'' guy naturally has a lower center of gravity so he can usually change directions faster. i'm not talking about straight-line speed, just quickness... stop-and-go.

That's not necessarily true either. Center of gravity depends on how your body is built. If you have more legs and less torso, your body will be different than a guy with less legs than torso.

OP
squirreljack

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
well, of course you have to eat the pancakes that come WITH the omelette...

what i SHOULD have said was "Bob Sanders is built like an IHOP omelette with a side of pancakes"

that sounds much better, right?

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
But Lofa is the quarterback of the defense! :roll:

but Hawthorne is better at finding the ball and getting off blocks BY FAR. That is why he is the teams leading tackler and he has played fewer games.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
bobflipaburger said:
But Lofa is the quarterback of the defense! :roll:

but Hawthorne is better at finding the ball and getting off blocks BY FAR. That is why he is the teams leading tackler and he has played fewer games.

I know, I agree with you. I was being sarcastic.

Reaction score
squirreljack said:
well, of course you have to eat the pancakes that come WITH the omelette...

what i SHOULD have said was "Bob Sanders is built like an IHOP omelette with a side of pancakes"

that sounds much better, right?

Much better if you add a glass of Orange Juice.

Top Bottom