• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free agency starts March 11th

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
With all the big name a Players bolting New England , Talib and now Wilfork asking to be released , that's a franchise that's a QB injury away from total meltdown . I give Billy one more year, his act has worn out .

Even a high Browner should see that , it will be blurry but he should see it . ;)

Free Brandon Browner

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Browner to visit the Redskins tonight . Wrong Washington Brandon , it's not legal there yet .

Free Brandon Browner

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Can't imagine he would have been that expensive , I liked his attitude, just not his penalties . I guess he wanted to play closer to home.

Free Brandon Browner

Think he got 6M/ year , pretty good contract, so I can see why he signed.

Our need grows now IMO to WR / OG/ OT

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Breno got 6 mil ...dam

Free Brandon Browner

You know what I can not find that source now, so maybe I got that number mixed up.
That might of what they let their former RT go for to the raiders.

Not sure the terms. I would agree thats a little rich, but I wouldnt be suprised if its close.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Winning a Super Bowl , it's more than just a ring , it's fatty contracts you'd never see otherwise

Free Brandon Browner

Last edited:

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
On the bright side no Shaunice Dynasty buster contract and no Poison Pill Hutchinson steal so, it seems like we're doing well all things considered.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You know what I can not find that source now, so maybe I got that number mixed up.
That might of what they let their former RT go for to the raiders.

Not sure the terms. I would agree thats a little rich, but I wouldnt be suprised if its close.

Breno (Jets) 4yrs/ 18M with escalators. I wouldnt mind if we signed him for that, but looks like we like Bailey there... I guess??

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
3M is pretty good cash for someone who doesn't get his jersey dirty.

Nice to have a FG kicker like Hauschka but the Seahawks, seem to find good UFAs and guys off the scrap heap for the league minimum. Failing to resign Tate and seeing Jared Allen take up with Chicago shows just how constrained the Hawks are now and maybe Hauschka would have been a good place to cut corners.

It's time for the Hawks to get after some lower tier free agents now. The type of players they've brought in the last few years like Raheem Brock, Breno, McQuistan, Tony McDaniel, Clemons, Alan Branch and Clinton McDonald via FA or low level trades. Those types of players are mainly what the Hawks have lost so far this offseason but they've made a significant impact and need to be replaced. Losing Big Red won't be that big a deal as long as they got someone to step in and fill the void. If they don't, then it becomes a problem.

You could get a handful of those types of players for the $3 mil they paid Hauschka.

Last edited:
Top Bottom