• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Full Episode- Wilson on Gruden's QB Camp.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Szat, I think most would agree with what you're saying. I think the guy would be given 10 in almost every category. The big knock on him is his height. Not too many under 6 foot guys in the league have had success. People compare him to Brees and Vick, but even those guys are 6' and almost 2 inches taller. If he can over comr his height, this guy could be amazing. We shall see. If he does succeed, I sure as hell hope its here and not somewhere else.

On paper, yes, statistically 2" makes a difference, take out a ruler and tell me that makes a difference.
I just dont think his height will be a difference if he is sucsessful in the NFL, it will be other factors. He will be a BU here for 4 years, he will get his shot unless Flynn has a remarkable carrer here w/o injuries.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
he isn't michael vick bro

There are many similarities, in height, escapability and amazing persicion in which he delivers the football.

Differences being:
Vick is quicker and faster, but not by alot.
R. Wilson makes better decisions, and only runs when all else fails.
Character
One dude is black, and the other Im not sure, but thats about it.

I think the way they deliever the ball, the release and touch, and how they can throw on the run in any direction, which alot a zip, are very very similar.

Chris Columbus

Huddler
Reaction score
Hahaha. I hate Kiper. If I was wrong as much as he is, I would have been fired a long time ago.

Yep! Gruden is one of the most intelligent football analysts I've ever heard talk about football anyway; it’s not very wise to challenge him at all...

Reaction score
Yep! Gruden is one of the most intelligent football analysts I've ever heard talk about football anyway; it’s not very wise to challenge him at all...

Probably because he's a Super Bowl winning coach and knows what the hell he's talking about.... Kiper and McShay are a bunch of jackasses!

Chris Columbus

Huddler
Reaction score
Probably because he's a Super Bowl winning coach and knows what the hell he's talking about.... Kiper and McShay are a bunch of jackasses!

I was born in Oregon, raised in the military, & I feel that my loyalty remains devoted to the Ducks. I must give credit where it is due though. Oregon might had won as a Team in the Rose Bowl, but Wilson’s better than Thomas @QB…

Reaction score
I was born in Oregon, raised in the military, & I feel that my loyalty remains devoted to the Ducks. I must give credit where it is due though. Oregon might had won as a Team in the Rose Bowl, but Wilson’s better than Thomas @QB…

Oh dude, NO DOUBT!!! Thomas wont even be a 3rd string QB in the league. Wilson was hands down the better QB. Oregon won that game because they were the better team, with better, explosive players. Guys like LaMike and DeAnthony.

Chris Columbus

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Barner & DeAnthony Thomas will improve, & even not really knowing to much of what Oregon's doing @qb, I know they will still be in the running. I had been a fan since a little before "Our Guy, Joey Harrington (about a year). I love the Ducks, I have two live ducks actually, (Quack & O their names). The Oregon Ducks will be on fire this year too!
I can't believe that the stupid 49ers got LaMichael though, PISS' ME OFF!!

Reaction score
Yeah, LaMichael is dead to me man... When the 9ers drafted him, that was a tough moment for me.

Reaction score
When it first happened, I let out a loud "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!". My wife ran in the room, freaked out, thinking something happened to the kid.... when she found out why I was upset, she said that "I was being dumb, and over reacting". Women, they just don't get it....

Top Bottom