• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gallery agrees to Terms with the HAWKS

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm flooding the threads right now, cause the only here mainly, but This is a GREAT PICK UP!
Our line is gonna full of big nasty's for a long time it seems.

Okung - Gallery - Unger - Moffett - Carpenter

Marshawn is licking his chops right now!

Reaction score
I really hope this line stays healthy for the whole season. Marshawn over 1,000 yards? I think it's possible.

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
This is gonna finnally be a tough, nasty, mean o-line. I think marshawn definitly has the talent to go over 1000 yards its just the oWline and now its coming along well. I'm very exited for all this

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
We have 2 good QB's now. We have TJax and Chaz "Check out my cool beard" Whitehurst...Any insinuation that these two are not elite will get you a hard thumbs down sir!

Idahawk

Reaction score
We have 2 good QB's now. We have TJax and Chaz "Check out my cool beard" Whitehurst...Any insinuation that these two are not elite will get you a hard thumbs down sir!

There not even close to elite , we have never had an elite QB ever !

I guess I get a thumbs down Rodger Ebert :)

Gallery may blossom on a different team , he started out slowly , but has played better the last few seasons , dude is huge !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Struggled at T but excelled inside. The man is all about the Nasty!

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i have a feeling our Oline will be pretty damn good, wich will rreally help our qb to get good passes away

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
OK, OK< so our QB's are not elite, heck they are not even in the top 32 of QB's in the league...at least not yet. At least they can scramble...

Oh God! Is that was I have been reduced to? Rooting for a QB that can scramble? This might be a long season...Matty H, please say it isn't so!

Top Bottom