• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day -Saints

Idahawk

Reaction score
With Carolina and San Fran chesting up in the NFC , we need a statement win to end all doubt about who rules the NFC. This Hawks team loves the spotlight and with the 12th man behind them it's going to hard to stop them tonight.
guza7ygy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to be favoring the Saints... I understand the thinking, but I just don't see it. I like to think I'm as objective as a homer can be lol, but I have a hard time seeing a L tonight.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to be favoring the Saints... I understand the thinking, but I just don't see it. I like to think I'm as objective as a homer can be lol, but I have a hard time seeing a L tonight.

Because the Saints are so awesome on the road and Seattle sucks at home ? Funny how all that gets thrown out the window for the sake of hype and tmzspn 's ratings .

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Holy moses what an ass-whooping. This is what I am talking about when I say the Broncos don't scare me. Can't wait to dick on the 49ers next week.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Just got home from the game. Awesome performance, incredible atmosphere, and crushed our immediate competition in the conference. Who Dat say they gonna beat them Seahawks!!! Noooooooboooooody!

Reaction score
Magic number for the one seed is 2. Can't get it this week though, since the either Panthers or Saints will get a win.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
That was an ass kicking , bring on those 49ers and let's end this !

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
A stellar performance by all including special teams. 12's sure are a big part of this seasons W's even on the road at away games. I'm a California 12 and I attended the Arizona game in AZ and the home game against Tampon Bay. I am so proud to be a Hawk fan right now that my heart is ready to explode into a Blue-Green cloud. We need to beat San Fran just to put the doubters in their place so they can STFU. Don't you know Chief fans are pissed we took the "LOUDEST" record. IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE A HAWK FAN!

SEA#FENSE
Blue-green blood until the mortician drains it from my veins.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Game was over before halftime. And it would have been even more of a blow out but we basically sat on the ball in the 4th quarter.
Finesse teams CANNOT compete with us. Even though this was a complete game, I think the defense was the most impressive. Just locked it down both pass and run. I was there, got to party like it was the playoffs after.
MVP! MVP! MVP!
PLAYOFFS!
WIIILLLLLLLSSSOOON!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Any more of an ass kicking and I think Nawlin's files charges for assault. :)

Next victim up is the hot and cold whiners and their captain KraporPick.

Maddogsaint

Huddler
Reaction score
All the hawks did was wake up a sleeping giant when they beat the saints! Thx hawks! They beat us at just the right time. Just like when the who dats lost their last 3 games of the regular season before they decided to take it all in 2009. Anyways...you guys enjoy your loss to the niners

Maddogsaint

Huddler
Reaction score
We will see you guys again in the playoffs where a win really counts...that is if y'all can make it that far to see us again!! Who dat!!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Fix your road problems then talk , go beat Carolina in Carolina .

Reaction score
Haha gets butt rapped in Seattle, spends entire week in the fetal position nursing a bottle of booze. Beats Carolina in their warm little dome comes on here to talk shit to the fans of the team that give his team the 'Little Boy on Hiroshima" treatment.

Enjoy to the win champ. IF you face Seattle again, it'll be in our house and we'll finish what we started.

Welcome to the site douchebag.

Top Bottom