• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day -Tampa Bay

Idahawk

Reaction score
ge6u9e3a.jpg

45 - 9 Seahawks
3 defensive TDs , huge day on the ground and one beautiful bomb from Wilson .

Glad to have beast mode and Wilson starting on my Fantasy team , lol

How smart was NC state to bench Wilson in favor of Glennon , lol today we snap Glennon like a stick and send that hot mess back to Florida.
I expect Schiano to blow a gasket and get fired after this beat down !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, gonna have to temper those predictions. This isn't the same team that it was.
A loss today would be catastrophic.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Tampa bay is a dirty team ! Keep hitting RW in the head, dirty fuckers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Have I ever told you guys how much I f***ing hate officiating lately? Earl Thomas' pick was as clean as it gets. Absolute BS call. Our defense needs to pull their heads out of their asses and hold them on 3rd down. They were 7/8 on 3rd at one point, are you kidding me?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Our defense needs to pull their heads out of their asses and hold them on 3rd down.
The Hawks are regressing. Sinking lower and lower. I hope they have hit bottom because I'd hate to see it get any worse than this.
At least we still got the 2nd half.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Lower than they were the previous week in St. Louis, which had previously been a low for them. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, they fall behind by 21 at home against an 0-7 team. Is that rock bottom for the Hawks or do they sink lower next week in Atlanta?
Pulling out these wins when they play poorly enough to lose is admirable. But it will only mean something if they fix their problems. And no one should kid themselves that the house is in order. Sooner or later it'll catch up to them, like it almost did today.
Fix it, hit that high level and then look back on these shaky wins and admire their resiliency. Otherwise this team is fools gold that will end up disappointing a lot of people.

That first half? That sums up the problem. The 2nd half? That's a glimpse of what this team can be if they put it together. That team we saw in the first half, they gotta put that crap to rest for good. It's been around long enough.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Agree 100%. If today doesn't serve as a wake up call, we are in big trouble. We need to bring our A game every week. This is a team with high expectations, we aren't going to sneak up on anyone and everyone is going to give us their best shot.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Falling down 21-0 was bad , but more of us beating ourselves then the other team taking us to the wood shed ! Playing the Seahawks is every teams Superbowl.

When a team beats us soundly then I might worry but even the loss to the colts was a good close game and I'm afraid your looking at it for the time being as far as this team going forward . Ugly, play down to the other team football .

Top Bottom