• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Go get Bryant Mckinnie now

Reaction score
We don't really have a spot for him. I mean maybe you can throw him at RG, but Cable seemed really happy with Mofitt. Mckinnie will want to start and he'll probably want to play LT, maybe RT that's not going to happen here with 2 or our last 3 1st round picks occupying those positions.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
A veteran leader and proven in Bevels ZBS you can't have enough lineman like that . At least bring him in for a look.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Wouldn't be bad to get a veteran presence in the locker room like McKinnie. Doubt he could play left tackle, but I think he could add some depth to the line. Always a good idea to have more lineman than less...besides he is a proven pro bowler.

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
He is a noted slacker and doesn't seem to have a passion for the game. Spends his time partying, running up 100k bar tabs, and just being a loser in general. He is not the kind of veteran presence you want in the locker room. He isn't "proven" in any blocking scheme. He isn't the worst but he isn't the kind of player you want on your team. He has all the potential in the world but is too much of a lazy douche to use it all. There's a reason he got cut and just trust me, you don't want him on your team. His only probowl year was a joke and he showed his love for the game by ditching it to party in Miami. Total loser and no one in Viking land will miss him. He is one of the few players I actually despise. I hope you're fine with me ripping him idahawk because he isn't on your team... yet. Once he's there I'll step back and let you defend him, but while he's in FA I'll treat him like the piece of trash he is. I agree that you can never have enough o-lineman but you'd be better off taking a gamble on a young FA in what, and correct me if you believe me to be wrong, is a year where you are still rebuilding. There is a lot of talent on the Seahawks but until you find a QB, which I believe will be in next years draft if CW doesn't work at all, you might as well try and find a diamond in the rough among the UDFAs and young FAs.

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
JuddZulgad

McKinnie story should be up shortly on Strib site but he weighed nearly 400 pounds.
Tweet from Minneapolis Star Tribune writer JuddZulgad

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see the need to sign him. Even when good I never heard him mentioned as elite. Just good. If he is overweight now, he probably is not even good.

No more Minnesota cast offs. I feel like Detroit who took all our cast offs over the past couple of years.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
10 , we got thier #1 WR and QB, and OC, not castoffs.

Thanks for the info frown!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
10 , we got thier #1 WR and QB, and OC, not castoffs.

Thanks for the info frown!

I assume "10" = "18."

We got their #1 WR. With a new coach, you can bet Bevel likely would not have been back. And with using a first rounder on Ponder, they knew Jackson was not the answer and he would not be back. Those are cast offs to me.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He was not fired from what I understand, but told he was free to look for other jobs. So he ultimately would have been fired.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Yeah I don't see the need to sign him. Even when good I never heard him mentioned as elite. Just good. If he is overweight now, he probably is not even good.

No more Minnesota cast offs. I feel like Detroit who took all our cast offs over the past couple of years.

Were talking to Vikings LB FA Ben Leber lol

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
Were talking to Vikings LB FA Ben Leber lol
Haha, just goin after all our players. Ben Leber has never been a star and I believe is nothing amazing, but he's definitely a solid LB. That's what's always been used to describe him, solid. He will definitely be missed on the Vikings, and I always liked him. Seems like a good guy and he doesn't make many mistakes. Would definitely be a great addition to any team.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha, just goin after all our players. Ben Leber has never been a star and I believe is nothing amazing, but he's definitely a solid LB. That's what's always been used to describe him, solid. He will definitely be missed on the Vikings, and I always liked him. Seems like a good guy and he doesn't make many mistakes. Would definitely be a great addition to any team.

Seems like our Will Herring we let go to the saints, even seems like he does well in space in the pass game from his stats.
I hope he gets back up money too and not starter.

Top Bottom