• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GO SEAHAWKS!

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Congrats fellas on the Super Bowl....but how the hell did Idahawk become a Mod? :) He pay everyone off in tater skins?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Oh thanks now I'm a Canadian,

I have no idea who or what a SIS is ? Sounds like something you'd need penicillin for ?

Free Brandon Browner

Idahawk

Reaction score
You mean some dirt bag Pittsburgh Stealers fan that loves Meg Ryan -Tom Hanks Movies and married Raider Jon when it became legal ?

Never heard of him

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You mean some dirt bag Pittsburgh Stealers fan that loves Meg Ryan -Tom Hanks Movies and married Raider Jon when it became legal ?

Never heard of him

That's him! He actually had two sex changes and is back to being a man trapped in a lesbians body.

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol... You guys are so sweet. So how is everyone? You guys all going crazy or what? Good stuff for Seahawks and the city!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
SIS, they let you out of the asylum? It's Fanatic12...I had to change my handle as I was a wanted man...somewhat like yourself. ;)

OP
SIS

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha... Yeah with the Hawks doing so well I missed you guys. Thought I would check site out to see how everyone is doing.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Haha... Yeah with the Hawks doing so well I missed you guys. Thought I would check site out to see how everyone is doing.

Funny how you can miss people that annoy the shit out of you...cough..Ramswrath...cough. :)

Top Bottom