• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Has anyone one heard of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There's a "predict the pick" fantasy game through the NFL where you predict the first round of the draft.

Reaction score
Yeah the Hall of Fame this year did "Predict the Class". If you guessed the class correctly you won a trip to Canton for the weekend and were inserted into the contest for a $1,000,000 shopping Spree at their Pro Shop.

Reaction score
They have HDTVs on there as well as pool tables, couches, jerseys and a bunch of other things.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
WTF would you do with $1,000,000 at a Pro Shop?

i would look like a seahawk pimp daddy....hell i would die my lawn blue so it matched all the rest of my shit, I always wanted to shit on a seahawks toilet seat..I would scream TD seahawks every time a turd splashed down !

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Number 18 said:
WTF would you do with $1,000,000 at a Pro Shop?

i would look like a seahawk pimp daddy....hell i would die my lawn blue so it matched all the rest of my shit, I always wanted to shit on a seahawks toilet seat..I would scream TD seahawks every time a turd splashed down !
You would have to take a shit on a Steelers toilet because that's where all the shit should go.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Does the team store sell season tickets? That is the only way you could possibly spend this much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom