• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Have to vent

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Been awhile hope everyone is well. I hate making excuses but something has to be done to negate unfair advantages to one team or the other in the NFL. Home field advantage is earned and I'm cool with the team with the best record getting to play in front of their fans.

Here's what is pissing me off.

Once again, 10 am start time is BS and gives only eastern teams a huge advantage. Why did Seattle have the only playoff game 2 weeks in a row that started at 10am? I don't know about you but I'm a lot more productive in the afternoon.

The field conditions, what's up with the recent sodding of the field and why/how we didn't have a feel for it before the game.

It was clear they couldn't stop us in the second half, my contention is that if the game started at 1 our time we would have destroyed them.

The last TD pass attempt, clearly the panther defender pushed Kearse (I think) who didn't even appear to be able to get his hands up and was looking for the flag.

Top Bottom