• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hawks vs Bears! week 3!!

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Are those tears running down that sign ? Because buffalo kicked the shit out of us that game
hahaha yeah they may as well have been tears! I held my own in that area though, lots of fans touching and poking fun at me. Its all good though, no problems, and i did see a numbr of hawks fans there, faces painted and everything!

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I remember that. I think it was Seattlehawk94 that provided the phrase, though. Sounds like one of his.

2008164605.jpg
thanks 18!
Yeah i couldnt remember who it was but i know you were involved in the ideas for my sign! i dont think i will make one for the home game, i will just be happy to see all my people boo all the bears!

OP
S

Stantino

Huddler
Reaction score
I think you will be able to see an arieal view of the Q when i'm at the game, i just logged into some free app from the blackberry app store that allowes people to see where you are, if my thoughts are correct you will be able to see me at the game and an arial view of the Q! Cellflare is the companies name check your app store or the website out.

Top Bottom